- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I don’t know 15 blogs so my list is a bit smaller)
- Nominate those 15 (or how many you have) bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
A BIG thanks to Ratnam Residence for the nomination! I have enjoyed reading all about Meghan’s life in Boston! She has a great blog so be sure to check it out! Next, things about myself:
- I HATE watching people brush their teeth! I know, very random. I can’t stand the site of saliva and seeing it makes me gag.
- Before I had Mikayla I wanted 3-4 kids, now I think 2 will do just fine!
- I have never broken a bone (knock on wood)! I played volleyball in HS and was (still am) very clumsy so I am shocked that I haven’t!
- I am OBSESSED with 90’s music. I love the 90’s station on pandora!
- My dream trip is to Bora Bora and Fiji. I love to travel to tropical places and this is a dream of mine.
- I am terrified of spiders. Yes, I hate all bugs but spiders are the worst! Since moving South we can now add cockroaches to the list! EWWW.
- I have the best poker face. I like to play practical jokes on people, especially in my office and I am the best at hiding them! No one ever knows it was me 😉
- Give Love Create Happiness – Inspirational, motivating, and finding love in all things
- Legally Fit – Living healthy one day at a time, baby happenings, lifestyle
- Baby W Is On The Way – Living, laughing and loving with their munchkin
- Charleston Brew Crew – All about good times and craft beer
- Ratnam Residence – Newlyweds documenting life in their new home
- Young House Love – DIY’ers and lifestyle
- No Ruff Days – Make a good day better and a “ruff” day good. Shows a new dog picture everyday
- Domestic Diva, M.D – Medical professional and housewife
Hope you enjoy all of these blogs as much as I have!