I meant to get to this post last week but forgot! My friend, Meghan over at Ratnam Residence has nominated Bachs By The Beach for another blogger award! Thanks Meghan!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
First up, Seven Things:
- I am a picky eater! This is very unfortunate since Charleston has some amazing seafood. I don’t like seafood (maybe salmon and calamari) and most vegetables. I try new things from time to time but just don’t like them! (sorry babe)
- I hate Southern drivers. I thought NY was bad….its WAY worse here. No one can merge, pass, drive the speed limit, etc.
- I originally went to college to be a teacher. I thought this was my career path and decided after one teaching class that it wasn’t for me. Although, now I am re thinking that and wished I stuck with it!
- I am part Armenian. My maiden name is Apkarian and no one could ever pronounce it.
- I get bored with my hair and want to change it but never do. I go back and forth wanting to cut it short and growing it long and just can’t make up my mind!
- I am afraid of flying! I always get clammy and can’t seem to calm down. I get nauseous on the decent ALL THE TIME.
- I love Christmas! Who doesn’t!? If I had the money, my house would full with decorations! I always feel like I could use more 🙂
Below are links to some great blogs I follow and have nominated for the award!
- Give Love Create Happiness
- Legally Fit
- Baby W Is On The Way
- Diapers and Steilettos
- Kate’s Place
- The Diary of A Reluctant Mother